Friday, May 13, 2011

Oh Dear..How can something so cute......

Someone, I'm not sure who, and it really doesn't matter, moved my beloved Antherium from the kitchen table the other day while setting it for dinner. It was placed on the fireplace and forgotten. Someone else, and I am mentioning names now, CHARLIE........ decided to go on an adventure.

I'm not quite sure what wild thing she was chasing.......



Or what wild thing was chasing her........... but she managed to make a mess of things.






I'm hoping things will take root....






Its looking kinda sad.... CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curios Kitty Blessings, Sue









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a naughty kitty! she needs to be spanked for sure.

-c

Love Interwoven said...

CARLYE.... I could never spank anything so durn cute. Thats why you never got any!!! xoxo