Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Is there a theme lately????

Allison wasn't "feeling well" today and so I thought it would be nice to just hang out and be together and enjoy out time together!!! Which, we seem to do anytime we are together!!! The weather is rather chilly here. For our area.... its cold....So what is better than some yummy, fresh baked cookies.
I have become quite enamoured with Paula Deen lately and was going to try one of her choco chip cookie recipes but Allison beat me to the punch and came up with this Double Chocolate Chip Cookies off the computer. I have about a million Chocolate Chip recipe cookie recipes but I keep trying to find THE perfect one...... Lets call it a hobby or quest!!!!!
She kept it a surprise, well ok she....finally had to tell me when I badgered the crud out of her... She's a real chocolate girl... along with her sisters... so she made these AMAZING.... double chocolate cookies!!!!!


We lit a log... poured some milk and the rest is history!!!!!



When you have chocolate you gotta have milk...yes???
I really can't think of anything better than fresh baked cookies and ice cold milk.... except maybe fresh baked cookies and ice cold milk made for you!!!!!!! I love my girls!!!!
Stay warm, Blessings, Sue




No comments: