Monday, December 14, 2009

Lest you think........

That all we do around here is eat.............

Look who I found on my bed. She knows shes not supposed to be there. Please believe me that our pets, as well as our family members, are all pretty spoiled around here....... That said I do not like them to be on the bed with out invitation.

I couldn't find these two anywhere...... This is Lily's " BUSTED" look. This is Sassy's " Shut the door, your letting in a draft look" This is how they responded to my scolding. So what could I do.... I gently closed the door and let them snooze awhile longer. Aren't they CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
Buster was snoozing on the hearth the entire time. Gus, Bailey and Thomas were busy sawing logs........ Soooo I made a cup of coffee and enjoyed a bit of reading. Then back to Christmas gift making.......... It was a nice afternoon.

This is the mantle this year. If you click the picture you can see it better. I am keeping it simple this year.





Blessings....





1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely mantle! i like the simple look too :)