Friday, February 27, 2009

Louie.... Louie... Oh Baby....

I have three beautiful daughters. Each one of them is very unique. Each have taught me through their own eyes and passions new ways to see my world. This is my youngest... She is without a doubt a throwback from both Seth and I's heritage. My mother was raised in Iowa on a farm. Seth's ancestors were farmers as well. soooo you see it comes to us honestly. She loves, with her very being everything and I mean EVERYTHING that has to do with animals. I'm sure that she will end up having her own farm , ranch whatever someday. At least I know she will always be around large farm animals in some aspect.
This is the ranch were we are fortunate enough to have found true friendship and companionship both for Allison and our entire family. Allison walks there everyday from school to muck out stalls and care for the horses that live there. She also takes care of her Ag project who happens to be named Louie.

This is Louie. He is a three month old Boer goat. He is adorable. Allison will be raising and caring for him until the Lakeside Fair on Mothers Day this year at which time she will show him and sell him at market. This is the day a few weeks ago when we went to pick him out. This is really a great project for her. She is learning ALOT.



Baby Louie. I think he's getting bigger already.
I have more pictures and stuff later for you.. Meet me here soon.
Blessings Sue




1 comment:

Sheena said...

Louie is so sweet. I'm very happy for you guys. Wish I could have gone with you. Maybe next time.