Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yeah I found it !

Having crocheted Christmas stockings for everyone a few years ago, well really quite a few years ago, I always had in the back of my mind that when my girls were married I would of course make one for each of their spouses. This was, at the time, a long way off. But like praying for future spouses making stockings is important too, right.

Fast forward and now the time has come. Aaaaggghhhh.......... Where is that darn pattern. I have to find the exact one.. It can't be different... That wouldn't do at all. So with thoughts of making the whole gol' darn family new ones and much emotion..... I finally found it! Yaaaaaahhhh! I'll put it somewhere really safe for next time.
I would also like to introduce you to Beatrix. My new, new bunny. She too is an English Angora and she is the sister to Susan's bunn.

And i will close with shot of THE BEST pizza so far. I made the crust new york style. For the sauce I squished up a can of diced tomatoes and let them drain, added about 3 cloves of fresh smashed garlic and a handful of fresh picked basil. ( that is one good thing about having summerish weather so much of the time, My basil is still growing like crazy)
Then I topped it off with diced red onion, mushrooms and some hard salami. Not to forget the mozzarella. Oh My Gosh..... It's definitely a repeat.
More later then, Blessings Sue:)

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Love your new bunny. So sweet. I also love you Pizza. Wow that looks good. I wish I had smellacomputer so I could smell it. Oh well, I will have to make my own. I too am knitting Christmas Stockings.

Anonymous said...

mmm...pizza! will you make some for me sooon?

love,
carlye