Sunday, November 23, 2008

Buster's new hat

This is Buster. This is Busters new hat...... No not really. She is my new spinning partner though. Buster thinks it's his job to babysit. He watches guard and makes sure she is ok. He has always done this with our other animals. He has even been known to "nurse" the kittens. He is the coolest dog ever. He is also the one that was paralyzed in his back legs for about 6 months. He's all well now. Such a dear.This is a sample of fiber from Clementine, my new angora bunny. This is the softest, most amazing fiber I have ever seen. She is a really sweet little girl. I haven't had her very long at all but she is definitely a great addition to the family. She is actually a pedigree show bunny and so she is used to being handled alot.

And here is her full face shot.
Whats not to love!!!!!


For some reason I'm having a hard time downloading the pictures in the order I want. Weird. Again they came out backwards. Oh Well.
More later. Blessings Sue



3 comments:

Sheena said...

I love your bunny. I bought 2 ounces of angora when I was at the Kansas Yarn Barn. I want to blend it with some of my columbia.

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you got a bunny! i hope buster eats him. yum, yum, nothing quite like a big bunny-flavored gooby-nak!

Just kidding.

I love you.

-Carlye

Anonymous said...

my bunny is cuter than your.

the human ween