Monday, October 13, 2008

Suzy Crepe Maker ????

I am NOT !!! I have wanted to try making these cool Swedish pancakes for awhile now and found a mix for them at Whole Foods awhile ago. In my mind it is a cool autumn morning, just me and this extremely handsome guy, home for a romantic brunch. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

This is the first batch. Okay not a problem... The first of every other "pancake" breakfast are put aside and eagerly awaited by the weens. They know there coming soooooooooo.... This is about as good as they got. They poured into the pan just like planned. It was the turning over part that kinda messed up. (This Crepe filled the pan perfectly... I promise)
So as it was so politely asked of me in between slurps and finger licks. "Hey whats the difference between these" (jelly covered finger pointing down to his plate) " and those over there?" (Freshly licked finger pointing to the weens plate) "They're all ripped up the same"
That I remembered the really great bran muffins from yesterday in the fridge. Oh Well. It was fun. I'll try again later... There are plenty of autumn mornings left.
Blessings, Sue

1 comment:

Sheena said...

keep on keepin on. I've never tried that and probably never will. Regular pancakes will have to do.