Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back from being ......well..... gone!!!!

It has been awhile, no? Not really intentional. I was able to go to Georgia to visit my oldest daughter and my wonderful son in law. I had an amazing time..but.. more on that later. Yesterday was one of those days that you never want to forget. We spent the day at the zoo. The weather was absolutely PERFECT. This is us in the sky tram. Yes I made him promise not to shake it.haha
The giraffe's were so close. I think this is a cute picture. I love how they had their necks all wrapped around each other.
This guy looked like a few other spinners got to him before me. He is a Guanca from South America. I would really have liked to get some of his coat. He has the same thoughtful eyes as the alpaca.
Really, I could have touched this girl. Being the mature adults that Seth and I are, we were talking about the gap in the fence that we "could" squeeze through. Also being the mature adults that Seth and I are, we knew that it was not only against the law but that it would be my luck to tick it off and get trampled. Sooooo............... hahahah
and this is the man and his beautiful daughters. Am I BLESSED or what????????????????
We had a great day and since we got our year passes we will have many more.

More later.... Count yours...Blessings that is... Sue

1 comment:

Sheena said...

wow, great pics of the family. Sounds like you are off on an adventure too. I'm still in Kansas. Hope to head home by the beginning of next week.