Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Must be Summer..Sure is HOT!!!!!!!

Seth bought a new thermometer..... So now we can not only feel hot we can know EXACTLY how hot it is we are feeling. The top number tells us the time. The middle number is the temp. inside and the bottom is the temp outside. Pretty cool huh?!!!? Being a firefighter, the man is adamant about knowing the weather conditions. I love it. It makes things interesting/fun around here. I know your probably ready to see some yarn or some knitting but alas my hands and shoulders are still not doing that great. Soon though. Seth said that he misses seeing me spin... Man... If I could only tell ya how I miss spinning. I am knitting. Slower than usual but I am finished with clue 3 on the Mystery stole. I'm happy with it so far. Pictures later. I finished a baby sweater and some booties, but can't share pictures yet on here either.
I guess you'll just have to look at these beautiful strawberries I bought. I do love the produce that summer brings us.
This is a sunflower that came up from one of the seeds that got tossed out of the bird-feeder.
It always amazes me what can come of one little seed. God is truly AMAZING.

Our Little fat hen is alone no longer. We have added to the flock, actually we added an entire flock at once. We got eight little ones. Boy are they cute.



We got 3 Rhode Island Reds, 3 Buff Orpingtons, 2 I can't remember right now and oops 1 New Jersey Giant.


I don't have much else to write about. I start physical therapy soon and am hoping to get back to business soon after that. I'll keep everyone posted about that.
Till next time then, stay cool , drink lots of water and count your many Blessings, Sue




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new baby chicks. We have some, but they are half grown now. A couple of them are frizzles because the kids picked them out with Papa, and I was not there to tell them the difference.
They are so cute and missing their little girls. I love the themometer, I want one. I atleast want to know how hot I am if I have to be hot!!! Take care and hope to see you soon. Get well!

Unknown said...

awww, cute chicks! i love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.