Monday, November 5, 2012

November 5....huh....

This is the most recent picture I have of my beloved grand daughter. Is she not the cutest thing ever????? Completely rhetorical question, because of course you agree with me!!!!!!!
She just keeps growing and growing and I miss her so very much. I wish I could reach through time and space and camera lenses and kiss those soft little cheekies.
And this one.... This is my favorite. She is a love after my own heart. I could quite possibly stare at these photos for an entire afternoon and still want more.

One of the reasons I have had a hard time writing on here is because you see, I have been reminded AGAIN, that there are things within my control and things I just can't make happen the way I want them to. No matter how much I stomp my feet,  hold my breath, or cry.  There have been way to many tears over this subject and so..... It's time to hike up my big girl panties and concentrate on the things I can change.
It is taking a whole lot longer to move than I had EVER anticipated. In my mind, Seth would retire..... We would sell the house and be off like a herd of turtles. Seems though that, that wasn't in God's plan.
Since I really do believe that His timing is the best for everyone.... its been tough........
We are still fixing the house, and packing things up and donating things to charity. but its looking more like Spring that we will be outta here. The housing market is turning around and things are looking better financially. So keep us in your prayers. And come by often. I really do have some cool things to show you.
Blessings, Sue

No comments: