Friday, July 16, 2010

Baby.... It's HOT outside!!!!!

Oh.. the delight of an unopened container of Jelly Bellys. I Love them. Lets see there's watermelon and sweet juicy pear and banana and root beer and buttered popcorn. The list goes on and on. And then you can combine them to come up with your very own taste sensation!!!!!!!

And this Kirkland container is nothing short of HUGE!!!!!! 4 pounds of the delightful little flavor filled orbs..... AHHHHHH Do you have a favorite flavor!!! I'd love to hear.
Its so gol darn HOT right now. Its actually 104 degrees outside. Thank heavens for the AC. cause its a balmy 77 inside. I can think of no better way to wile away the day then working on my beautiful baby jacket. Stopping only now and then to pop a jelly in my mouth. The pictures are a little blurry but you can see its coming along really nicely.



This is the neckline and the petals actually face down. So I guess to get the right angle you need to either stand on you head or turn you monitor upside down. hahahah Do you love it, Carlye? I do. I love how it looks and how it feels, its so soft and I'm enjoying every stitch.



I finally got some Coleus. This isn't the best shot, it sorta washed out with the flash. Ill get better ones later. Stay cool and send me some of the jelly belly combos you do so I can try them too!!!!
Blessings, Sue




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! it looks soft and warm like angel wings and clouds.

a yet-to-be-concieved baby will wear it with pride :)

i love you,
c