Monday, January 18, 2010

Sorry to have left you for so long......

I didn't mean to leave you hanging for so long. I had knee surgery on Friday the 15th. All is well, and I'm returning to the land of the living. I am being very well taken care of..... These are my beautiful flowers....
Carlye sent me this sweet little bird that she so lovingly stitched for me. I love it!!!! Its to remind me of a well loved verse she also sent for me to ponder during recovery.

Of course there are plenty of treats and goodies to occupy me.. even with the lack of appetite.



And my knitting is, as always, close at hand........


I finished this sweet little cupcake hat for Paige just in the nick of time. Didn't it turn out cute!!!!
I'll try to be on again soon... I'm healing and resting.. Blessings to you all, Sue