Friday, November 20, 2009

Another Beautiful Day !!

This is how I spend many of my afternoons these days. We are blessed to be boarding Allison's horse at a very beautiful, friendly,peaceful ranch.

These pictures were taken with my phone camera and came out pretty good..... I'm impressed.

I usually take my reading, or whatever needle project I'm working on at the moment. I settle in, water bottle at hand, to enjoy the fresh air and solitude. I am, more often than not distracted by the sounds and behaviors of the many horses that live there. I am also fascinated by the relationship that is growing between Allison and Cricket. Lunging in one of the round pens. I have never thought of myself as a "horse" person. I think they are amazing animals but I just don't have "that" passion. Allison does. Through her I am able to see a part of life I wouldn't have normally been introduced to.
It's hard work to train such a large animal. It takes a lot of patience and perseverance.
Watching someone you love succeed and enjoy at something they love.......... What a beautiful young lady.... What a beautiful horse..........What a beautiful day!!!!!!!




No comments: