Thursday, August 26, 2010

I wanted to show you Matt's Office. Now keep in mind that they were in the midst of getting ready for the school year to actually begin and so I won"t show you his desk area, but these are his shelves. You tell me, is the man an amazing coach??? Yes, yes he is. Is this Momma proud of her son in law??? YES, YES SHE IS.
Proud enough to POP!!!!!

We were able to go and watch a scrimmage game. Now I'll be the first to admit that I know practically nothing about football. Not that I haven't had it explained to me a million times. Its enough for me to love the ones, who love the game , is it not???


The day was beautiful. It had been raining enough throughout the night before to "cool" it down some and the sun was being shielded from us by big, fat, luscious clouds.



We were able to watch the game to it's end and just as they were finishing up, these huge, plump drops began to fall. Everyone around me began to move really Fast. I'm talking hurry. Within seconds, I'm not exaggerating, We were in the midst of a downpour. By the time we got to the car we were SOAKED. Not Southern California wet, But Newnan, Georgia drowned rat soaked. hahahahahahahahhahahha
I did manage to talk to a Grandma of one of the players on the way and found out that she was visiting her family from Oklahoma and that her other grandson is in Afghanistan. He is now on my prayer list.




Ok so even though we had already been to the infamous Chick-fil-a once, I had to have some more chicken fingers. (That name bugs me ok. Having had chickens for just about ever I've yet to see one with even one finger.) This company is based in Atlanta and it has integrity. They only use really high quality chicken and if you are a fried chicken fan at all you have simply GOT to eat this chicken. The sauce for dipping is so darn good I could drink it.





And along with the never ending sweet tea.... Oh ya that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!






This is one of the coolest dogs I've ever known. His name is Riley. He is mellow and very sure of himself. Friendly to a fault.







And this is his side kick Delilah. She is another little love. she is also an escape artist. But a love none the less. They were my creative companions during my visit and since I'm used to having a " heartbeat at my feet" they filled in for Bailey quite well. (Bailey is my shadow at home)








This my dear friends is the view on the way home. I was greeted each time I looked out the window by a blanket of clouds. When I was little (ok and sometimes now) I used to think about sitting on or walking on clouds. It just fascinates me that there is this whole other world up there that we are not even aware of.

Not that this is by any means the end of my pictures from my recent trip to Georgia. I just wanted to kind of wrap up the bigger stuff for now. Life is going on and I have things to share about home as well. Ill post more pictures intermediately , but for now this is the last of the entirely trip photos. hahahahahah Thanks for listening to me as I go on and on and on about it.
Come back again and often, Blessings, Sue







No comments: